Monday, September 20, 2010

Specials Du Jour =]

I have ALWAYS wanted to do this. Have a food blog, I mean. I wouldn't say that I'm a connoisseur when it comes to food. My knowledge is strictly limited to my daily fixes of TLC, Top Chef and Hell's Kitchen. I am an embarrassing disaster in the kitchen though. I'm clumsy and the term "butter fingers" certainly does not do justice to what might go down if I had to take on a coq-au-vin by myself. I do know flavours though. I love good food. It's one of those things that can spruce up my day completely.
I probably have visited a majority of the restaurants in the city and eating out is one of my favourite things to do =D. It's highly contradictory to the kind of person I am though. I'm a total health nut. But when I eat out, it's all about what hits my palate.
I decided I'd share some of the nicest places that are around and even those that aren't! I don't believe in a budget when it comes to great food. I think beautifully executed food is worth any price. Thus, since me and my equally adventurous boyfriend are more about the experience than the dough, the places that feature here will vary in expense. But one thing is for sure - it'll have been some of the best things you could try =D.

Until then, bon appetit! (Ugh.I know. So utterly cliche. Yes, people almost ALWAYS have to relate to the French when it comes to food!)

No comments:

Post a Comment